- PRODUCT FEATURES
- DETAILED DESCRIPTION
- Shipping and Refund
Elite ProShield Pontoon Covers are constructed of top quality, heavy duty polyester for maximum protection from the elements. Tough and durable 600D marine grade polyester fabric. UV treated and breathable design will prevent moisture build-up under the boat cove; Easy to keep your boat dry and clean.
- Made from extremely tough and durable marine grade 600 denier polyester
- Tear-resistance, UV protection, and breathable material to vent cover and prevent moisture build-up
- Provides maximum protection against sun damage, rain, dirt, and pollution which will help prevent damage and rusting
- The integrated sewn-on buckles work with the quick-release tie down straps system to secure the cover for storage, moorage, and trailering, ideal for pontoon boat deck boat in water or on land
- Elastic cord around bottom of cover provides a snug fit
- Double stitched interlock seams with rot-proof thread; Reinforced bow and stern with webbing loops and hooked straps, securing the cover on the boat and trailer
- Covers come with 8 webbing tie-down straps, 2 bow and 2 stern straps with hook, mesh storage bag
- Two year warranty against material defects or workmanship;
- If your pontoon boat length falls between cover sizes, choose the larger size for best fit
All orders are processed within 1 to 2 business days (excluding weekends and holidays) after receiving your order confirmation email. You will receive another notification when your order has shipped.
Order processing may take longer during peak seasons due to a high volume of orders.
Domestic Shipping Rates and Estimates
For calculated shipping rates:Shipping charges for your order will be calculated and displayed at checkout. We offer free standard shipping for most domestic orders. Expedited delivery options are offered at checkout at an additional cost.
We offer international shipping to most countries. If you have questions about your specific address, please contact us and we will get back to you within two business days. Your order may be subject to import duties and taxes (including VAT), which are incurred once a shipment reaches your destination country. EliteShield is not responsible for these charges if they are applied and are your responsibility as the customer.
How do I check the status of my order?
When your order has shipped, you will receive an email notification from us which will include a tracking number you can use to check its status. Please allow 48 hours for the tracking information to become available. If you haven’t received your order within 10 days of receiving your shipping confirmation email, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your name and order number, and we will look into it for you.
Shipping to P.O. boxes
Most orders are able to ship to P.O. boxes. If you need to know whether your order is able to be shipped to a P.O. box, please contact us with the full address of your P.O. box including the post office street address.
Refunds, returns, and exchanges
We accept returns up to 30 days after delivery, if the item is unused and in its original condition, and we will refund the full order amount minus the shipping costs for the return. In the event that your order arrives damaged in any way, please email us as soon as possible at email@example.com with your order number and a photo of the item’s condition. We address these on a case-by-case basis but will try our best to work towards a satisfactory solution. If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Great service, the pontoon cover fit perfectly. Great quality also. Would definitely recommend this company.